THE SAFEST FACE LIFTING & REGENERATING PROCEDURE
- IT PROVIDES AN IMMEDIATE LIFTING EFFECT WHILE FAVOURING NATURAL COLLAGEN PRODUCTION.
- IT STIMULATES SKIN REJUVENATION, BRINGING VITALITY, ELASTICITY AND A BRIGHTER SKIN TONE.
- IT IMPROVES THE APPEARANCE OF MINOR WRINKLES, NASAL WRINKLES AND LOOSE SKIN.
- TREATMENT IS FAST (15-30 MINUTES) SAFE AND PRACTICALLY PAINLESS.
- IT IS A WALK IN- WALK OUT PROCEDURE AS IT ONLY REQUIRES LOCAL ANAESTHETIC, THERE IS NO NEED FOR HOSPITALISATION.
- THERE IS NO DOWNTIME OR RECOVERY PERIOD, THE PATIENT CAN RESUME HIS DAILY ROUTINE IMMEDIATELY, EVEN APPLYING MAKE UP.
A cosmetic procedure that lifts and realigns sagging tissue while adding definition to facial contours by using absorbable 'PDO threads' THESE ARE EXTREMELY SAFE THREADS USED IN HEART SURGERY! THEY ENHACE TISSUE COHESION. This procedure helps to reposition sagging cheeks, lift eyebrows, correct the marionette line, support the neck and improve facial features.
A thread lift is a type of face lift that is often referred to as the "lunch hour lift". This is down to its simplicity and the time it takes to carry out the procedure. A tiny entry will be made by the ear then fine threads are then advanced along pre-marked contours. Your body then starts to produce new bundles of collagen which surround each thread and this in turn creates a subtle yet effective lift. The results differ for each person, but look very natural giving a rejuvenated and refreshed look. There is no scaring WHAT SO EVER
Thread lifting is generally well tolerated with local anaesthetic and oral sedation. Occasionally intravenous sedation is used to add to patient comfort or assist in longer procedures where more than 4 threads are implanted. A standard procedure takes approximately 30-60 minutes.
the patient remains under observation for 1 or 2 hours after the procedure before going home. Your suitability and possible side effects / adverse reactions will be discussed with you at the consultation appointment with the doctor.
Cold ice compresses are recommended for the first 2 hours after the procedure. Sometimes soreness or light
pain can occur, which can be treated with oral analgesic.