H A I R D N A G E N E T I C A L L Y P E R S O N A L I S E D HA I R C A R E
By knowing your DNA profile, we can now predict better your future hair loss and also which treatments are
most effective for you.
What is DNA and why is it important?
- DNA is a sequence of chemical molecules present within every cell in your body.
- DNA is important as it controls all biological functioning in your body.
What is HAIR DNATM?
- HAIR DNA is a cheek-swab based DNA test that screens your DNA for mutations which are associated with increased risk of hair loss, and decreased response to hair loss treatments.
How will HAIR DNATM help me?
- By the time signs of baldness are visible, it is already to late. Also, one can only tell is hair loss treatments are effective after 4 to 6 months.
- By knowing your genetic risk of hair loss and how your body responds to important hair loss therapies; HAIR DNATM will help your doctor plan your future hair care strategy and will let go of the hit-n-trial approach and significantly improve the effectiveness of hair care therapy chosen for you.
Is HAIR DNATM for hair loss in both Men and Women?
- Yes, HAIR DNATM is applicable for both men and women.
What does HAIR DNATM cover?
- Genetic risk of hair loss (separately for men and women) • Response to Finasteride
- Response to Minoxidil