This is an excellent concept for a planned holiday along with affordable COSMETIC Treatment. Treatment at ELEGANZA is done using the best of materials and equipment(similar to those used in the US or Europe).However, the cost of treatment is 50-60% less as compared to the western world.
Thus, India has become a tourist hub for Cosmetic Care Solutions over the years. A complete Holiday package can be designed for overseas patients with the help of our travel partners. The City Of Delhi From Our Perspective This section is dedicated to local information on the city of Delhi, with special reference to the Central Delhi
region, where our clinic is located. Please click relevant sections:
- Local weather & climate
- Travel To & From Delhi
- Delhi Tourism
- Food & Drink
- Local Shopping
- Law & Order
Travel To & From Delhi
Airports in India Indira Gandhi (IGI) International Airport (The airport is equipped with state-of-the-art category - IIIA landing system making it operational even during dense foggy weather)
- IGI Airport - International Terminal II
- IGI Airport - Domestic Terminals IA, IB & Domestic Arrivals
International Airline of India
- Air India (Government managed)
Domestic Airlines of India
- Indian Airlines (Government managed)
- Jet Airways
- Sahara Airlines
- Spice Jet
- Air Deccan Airlines
Domestic Interstate Rail Travel: Indian Railways Catering & Tourism Corp. Ltd.
- New Delhi Railway Station
- H. Nizzamuddin Railway Station
- Special luxury tourist train (Delhi-Rajasthan Tour)
Domestic Interstate Bus Travel
- Inter State Bus Terminal (ISBT)
- Tourist Buses - Private & Government run
Local Commuting within Delhi
- Bus services - include government run DTC , private & contractual
- Delhi Metro Rail (read below for Map & Download )
- Indian Railways - Local Trains.
For Delhi Tourism related information, please click on Delhi Tourism & Transport Development Corporation (DTTDC) . DTTDC is an undertaking of the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, and was incorporated in 1975 to promote tourism in Delhi. It offers a wide-ranging spectrum of services to tourists and also to the citizens of Delhi.
- Tourist accommodation in Delhi includes a broad range of (five star to budget) Hotels, Guest Houses and Bread & Breakfast facilities. These are available to suit every budget and have varying facilities.
- Information on 'government approved' hotels, guest-houses, bread & breakfast, travel agents etc. is available from the website of the ' Delhi Tourism, Government of Delhi '.
- Budget Hotels catering to the needs of the overseas tourist are also located in the Karol Bagh area of Central Delhi. Some of our past overseas patients have stayed here. (for information purposes only, we are not endorsing any accommodation)
- Paschim Vihar is within easy reach of New Delhi Railway Station and Delhi Metro Station. It is in close proximity to Connaught Place.
- The nearest Metro station is at Paschim Vihar East Metro Station.
- Map of Delhi Metro can be downloaded here
Food & Drink
Plenty of restaurants for every taste are within easy reach and have outlets located at the many markets and malls closeby. They include and are not limited to: North & South Indian, Chinese, Continental cuisines.
Every locality of Delhi, has its local shopping areas. Shopping areas closer to us include:
- Punjabi Bagh
- Jwala Heri
- Paschim Vihar
- Pitam Pura
- Rajouri Garden
- Raja Garden
- Karol Bagh
- Connaught Place
- Kirti Nagar
- Vishal Cinema Raja Garden
- Wave Cinema Raja Garden
- Movietime Raja Garden
- M2K Cinema Pitampura
- Milan Cinema
- PVR Naraina
- Satyam Cineplex Patel Nagar
- Fun Cinemas Moti Nagar
Law & Order
- Click on the link to reach the website of Delhi Police
- Delhi Police has issued "SAFETY TIPS FOR VISITORS"
Delhi Police Department would like to make your visit to our exciting city as pleasant and safe as possible. You can help us further by following these simple tips while touring Delhi.
- Carry your wallet in an inside jacket pocket or side trouser pocket, never in the rear pocket. Carry pocketbooks in the bend of your elbow, held close to your body. If there is a long strap, wrap it around the bag.
- Carry credit cards and cash in your pockets.
- Keep pocketbooks on your lap when dining out, not dangling over the back of a chair. Avoid placing pocketbooks on hooks on the back of a fitting room or bathroom door, where someone can easily reach over and removed them.
- Leave valuables and important papers, such as jewelry and passports, secured in your hotel's safe deposit box. Never leave these items unattended in your room or carry large sums of cash on your person.
- Be wary of unexpected persons coming to your hotel room. Never open the door to unsolicited room service or maintenance people. Contact the front desk if you have any doubts.
- If you schedule a meeting with a potential client, research the company and the individual with whom you are meeting. Meet in a public place, such as a restaurant.
- Make sure that luggage is only given to a member of the hotel's bell staff and a receipt is issued for stored luggage. Never leave luggage or other expensive items, unattended at airports or taxi stands.
- Kindly contact on counter "May I help you" available in "Arrival Hall" at airport for help and guidance.
- Prefer pre-paid Taxi Booth for hired transportation, since it is governed by DELHI TRAFFIC POLICE. In this system you have to pay in advance for Taxi Fare which is already approved by Delhi Transport Authority, Govt. of India for each destination in Delhi.
- Adequate number of police officers are deputed in proper uniform outside the Arrival Hall and parking area. You can contact nearest police officer to intimate about undesirable elements and touts in your observation. However, police is taking utmost care, vigilance and surveillance over these elements, still it is felt that we can eliminate these elements effectively with passengers active participation in the drive.
- In addition to above, police officers in plain clothes are also deputed to keep watch on suspicious movements. Therefore, you should never entertain the touts and unscrupulous persons to avoid harassment.
- Preplan your destination in Delhi regarding your stay and tourism in Delhi. Never take advice of Taxi Drivers regarding your stay/tourism in Delhi. Please strict to believe the information of Police Officers, "May I help you" counter, or any other Govt. recognised information Centres like Delhi Tourism, DTC, etc.
- If you face any harassment or law and order problem in Delhi, you can dial 100 number from nearest telephone for police assistance.